Trilha sonora


sábado, 4 de fevereiro de 2012

UMA ENTREVISTA NOS BASTIDORES COM NINA, IAN E PAUL FALANDO SOBRE TVD E UMA CENA DELENA DO EPISODIO 3.14 COM LEGENDA FEITA POR UMA FÃ NO YOUTUBE:





Elena: if ester wants to talk to me, than maybe I should find out why

Damon: well that's a dumb idea, she already tried to kill you once

Stefan: No Elena is right, Bonnie was led to open that coffin for a reason .. I think there's more of this than just some family reunion

Damon: can we go back in time to the old Stefan, who cared if Elena lived or died

Stefan: Before, it's your job now

Elena: Stefan has a point Damon! I should find out what she wants

Damon: you can't protect yourself

Stefan: Fine then I'll go

Damon: You've pissed off enough originals to last a lifetime... I'll go

Elena: Hey!

Damon: End of Story